Fundraise to support Animal-Free Science Advocacy
Whether you want to jump out of a plane, walk a kilometre, or bake 100 vegan cupcakes, you can raise money for Animal-Free Science Advocacy simply by using your favourite pastime to raise much needed funds. You might even want to raise funds in lieu of gifts for a celebration, or remember a loved one who cared about animals.
Thank you to our supporters who have raised funds for Animal-Free Science Advocacy in a number of creative ways, including Electric Avenue Tattoo in Melbourne who held a Flash Day Fundraiser and participants of the Great Ocean Walk for Animals.
It is easy to set up your own fundraising campaign page via Go Fund Me.
If you need any materials to support your fundraising, please contact us. We are most appreciative of any support you can give!
Animal-Free Science Advocacy gratefully receives donations in lieu of flowers at funerals. Many friends and family members collect donations to direct to medical research, motivated by the desire to find a cure for the condition that has taken the life of a loved one. To respect the values of your loved one and support the vital work of health charities, you may wish to consult the Humane Charities List to ensure that any donations do not fund animal experimentation.
How else can you help raise funds?
- If you shop at Ritchies, register for a loyalty card and nominate Animal-Free Science Advocacy in the Community Benefit Program
- Purchase a People’s Choice Community lottery ticket and win a car. Just select Animal-Free Science Advocacy under ‘group name’ to ensure all proceeds from your ticket go to Animal-Free Science Advocacy (on sale at selected period of year)
- Purchase a Play for Purpose raffle ticket to support Animal-Free Science Advocacy.
- Purchase products via our partners Goodwill Wine and Veganpet who will donate a proceed of sales to Animal-Free Science Advocacy
In Victoria, AFSA has joined CDS Victoria, allowing our supporters to contribute to our fundraising goals through bottle and can recycling. Simply choose Animal-Free Science Advocacy as the charity for which your refund will be deposited when delivering your recycled containers at designated outlets. All refund points have options to donate to community groups and organisations on the spot,
To ensure funds are distributed to Animal-Free Science Advocacy:
– Use Zone ID C2000010166 or the below barcode at any Visy refund collection point in Victoria, or
– For registered Visy community members, choose Animal-Free Science Advocacy as the selected charity when selecting your payment method.
If you are a business that would like to sponsor or partner with Animal-Free Science Advocacy, please contact us.
Sign up to our newsletter for all the latest news and SMS campaign alerts.
"*" indicates required fields